Hesed is what Mother Theresa must have had in mind when she said … People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centred. Forgive them anyway. .If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives: Be kind anyway. If you are successful you will win some false friends and true enemies: Succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank people will try to cheat you: Be honest anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight: Build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous of you: Be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten by tomorrow: Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough: Give your best anyway.
Welcome back to Friendship United Church. We are glad to have you join us for worship today.
Please read and adhere to the following actions based on the guidelines of the Eastern Central Ontario Regional Council of the United Church of Canada :
The 10 Commandments for Safe Worship at Friendship United Church
1. If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, please stay home. We welcome you to worship by Zoom.
2. If you have traveled or been in contact with anyone with Covid-19, please stay home. You are welcome to worship by Zoom.
3. If you are unwilling to wear a disposable mask, or face shield, please stay home. You are welcome to worship by Zoom.
4. No hugging or handshaking
5. Social distance from each other at all times. (6 feet)
6. Please follow the usher’s instructions at all times.
7. No verbal singing. Humming or clapping are permitted.
8. No Service Bulletins will be passed out. They will be available on our website. “friendshipchurch.ca”
9. Please leave your tithes and offerings in the collection plate by the door.
10. Worship the Lord in Spirit and in Truth.